Friday, January 3, 2014

Four Days until Mexico!!!

Up until now, I have been very anxious about going to Mexico.  I have no idea why, but right now I'm excited to go because my first night I will be staying in a hostel called Kuku Rukú.  It is gorgeous and in the heart of Querétaro.  (This was suggested to me by one of the advisers since a lot of the international students stay there)  Then I'll be able to meet my host family the next day at orientation!


Photo taken from the Kuku Rukú website
Click above link for more photos in "Galer
ía"
So I still have some last minute shopping/errands and stuff to do before I leave but other wise I'm feeling pretty prepared.  Which is very unlike me, but I think it's because I'm going to a different country and need to make sure I have everything I need.